Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fast Food Poutine: Pizza Point

Just a quickie post today! I've been up at SFU helping my friend with his MSc project almost every day (feeding adorable fluffy caterpillars.... and waiting for them to die) and so I've had some time to reconnect with campus food. The pizza place up there has started doing poutine and they have some of the BEST fries ever, on par with Mean Poutine and` Coscto. For just over $6, you get this glorious piece of work here. Highly recommend.




Yum!!

Fast Food Poutines
Check out the rest here:  Vancouver Poutine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!