Monday, June 30, 2014

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Stellar Treat + Nail Art

Yeah man! I think I got the hand of striping tape! The trick is not to use scissors but nail clippers to get the cut as close as humanly possible. Hurrah!

But first, here's a swatch of RH Stellar Treat over RH Apple Kid. I don't know if you can see those adorable tiny stars because Apple Kid ate them a little bit but if you chose a more contrasting colour it would look spectacular. As it is, you get little holographic flashes out of them this way.



I only painted my middle and ring fingers with them.


Then I decided accent nails were not enough. I dug up my silver striping tape and some really old nail stickers (I think they're Kiss).


Painted another half of my pinkie and index with Stellar Treat and diagonal on my thumb, stuck down the stickers, topcoat and there! Simple but pretty.


I'm so glad there's been some sunshine lately, it really makes it so much easier to take pictures.

Would you ever go this girly on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!