Saturday, August 1, 2015

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Gateau de Citron

Starting off August with something sweet!

Summer is time for strawberry lemonade, a delicious treat I can get from Red Robin with my free birthday coupon ;D

Anyway, ILNP Cutie Pop reminds me of sugar and strawberries which needed something bright and sunny to really drive the summer-ness home.

I also splurged on the whole Rainbow Honey La Patisserie collection so I had to swatch Gateau de Citron. The colours looked really well together!




Bubbly :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!