Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Swatch: ILNP Atlantis

This post takes off with a nail fail, then the retry so bear with me. I thought putting some glitter over ILNP Cutie Pop would look good and I attempted a glitter gradient with ILNP Atlantis...



Needless to say that looked terrible, so I took it off (immediately, which almost never happens, ugh) and replaced it with Cult Nails Time Traveler. I still needed to swatch Atlantis, so I popped that on top and they were a much better match for each other.








The shift is very beautiful, though I couldn't capture the little gold at the edge like I could in the bottle.

ILNP.com has a new summer collection out right now with some gorgeous holos that you should all check out too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!