Friday, May 15, 2015

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Waves and Rainbow Honey Magic Cake

I HAVE SO MANY COLOURS LIKE THIS SOMEBODY STOP ME. Waves is a gorgeous formula but if you have any of Essence Choose Me!, Wet&Wild 446D, Fingerpaints Avante Garde Green... on second thought these are all different colours and I am glad I have them all.

Here is waves, a gorgeous green like oceans with a bluish undertone. Sorry for the mess!




To spice it up, I added RH Magic Cake, one of the cutest and best selling glitters of last year. Over that I put Piper Polish Spectraflair topcoat.




Unfortunately I could not get a good sunshine photo until one nail had popped off but I love the rainbow sheen I've got even if I'm the only one who can see it.



Sunshine days are coming! I'm dreaming of some sandy beaches and warm ocean, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!