Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Crème de Caramel and Rainbow Honey Viridis

Here it is! The base for Sunday's Peachy Sangria nail art. Unlike the online swatch, this colour is quite a bit more peachy than it is caramel. For some reason I think caramel is more brown/tan coloured. Anyway, this is still a beautiful colour, reminiscent of Julep Hayden (but more yellowish) with a MUCH better formula.

This is three coats.






I was looking for a complimentary glitter and picked up RH Viridis, from the Midnight Garden collection I think. It goes really well with all the cool green circles and lime green stars. There's also some lilac hexes and I think it's a great mix that goes well together. This is one of my better combos.



Sorry about the cuticles! I am trying out RH's nail honey cuticle oils and put on Pomelo to finish up. I also used their Tea Biscuit topcoat and together it smelled like fresh apple cookies on my hands!

Do you guys like scented topcoats? Tell me your favourite cuticle oil too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!