Sunday, May 17, 2015

Swatch: Cult Nails Deal With It

Apologies in advance! I'm sorry to dangle this in front of everybody but I snagged this and two other gorgeous colours when Cult Nails announced their closing out sale. I've been lusting on Deal With It since it was released, knowing I couldn't justify a full priced bottle plus the $7 shipping.

BUT HERE WE ARE. Took three or four coats and I love love LOVE gold shimmer on anything. I'm just going to let the photos speak for themselves because they came out really well despite my terrible macrophotography skills.





I love greens *_* Did you guys get anything from Cult Nails in their last days of business?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!