Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Swatch: Lilypad Lacquer Blue Lace Agate (T)

Hi everyone! Sorry my post is a tad late today. I spent so much time yesterday sprucing up the Blahg for Christmas that I completely forgot to write today's post!! Whoopsy! Hope you guys like the change up! I designed the Banner myself and the photos are actually my photography, so I'm pretty excited about it. 

Ok so todays swatch is of another Lilypad Lacquer. I really really like this brand. They have so so so many holos! :) This one is Blue Lace Agate. It is a light periwinkle blue holo that least in my mind, kind of looks more lilac-y in some lights are more ice blue in others. The holo is definitely on the subtle side, but I don't really mind because the colour is so nice that any holo just feels like bonus. 

This is two coats plus Seche Vite. Formula-wise this polish is really nice, smooth and easy to work with. No complaints here! I took these pictures on day 3? Maybe 4? So the wear time is pretty good too.

P.S. Sorry I don't have a bottle shot, I realized part way through a work day that I wanted to change colours to match an outfit for the next day and it would already dark by the time I get home.. so I took these on a coffee break! Not the most glamorous backgrounds lol sorry!










This is probably the best shot I managed to get of the holo.
IRL its a bit more obvious!







 If you guys are big holo fans and haven't checked out Lilypad Lacquer, I definitely suggest you do! She has probably the largest selection I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!