Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Nail Art!! (T&S)

Merry Christmas everyone!! Sharra and I both did some nail art for Christmas so we thought we'd do a joint post for today! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!




Sharra:

Alright, so for the last week or so I've been wearing ILNP Gaia (glorious swatches coming soon!) so I decided to work with it and do Christmas trees! I picked out some Christmas-y colours, beginning with Elianto Red. I also used Essence Let's Get Lost and Zoya Solange, which I know to be opaque. Dot-dot-dot~








A tree isn't a tree without some tinsel. Gosh Holographic Hero :D





It looks great from a distance! Hopefully I've warmed you up for Tiffany's classiness now, haha.



Tiffany's nail art:

Hi guys! So I kind of cheated and didn't do any freehand art on my nails. It's the holidays! I was busy! Haha. So I used some water decals from the born pretty store that are gorgeous! LOVE them! 10/10. So I used China Glaze Cranberry Splash as the base for my decals (two coats). Its a glowy, shimmery, classic red polish. I think they release a dupe of this every year for Christmas. I covered it with a coat of Enchanted Polish Djinn in a Bottle (linear holo top coat) to add a bit of extra dazzle. For the ring finger I did two coats of OPI Alpine Snow and then water marbled Cranberry Splash and top coat (keeps it from looking too pink this way apparently). They got the same Djinn in a bottle to match the other fingers! This was a super duper easy mani for Christmas. And I think it ended up looking really nice and clean. 








Rare shot of my right hand!
Indoor shot
With flash to show the holo!
There you have it! What did you guys have on your nails? Link us below or show us on our Facebook Page.


Merry Christmas from Tiffany and Sharra at The Blahg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!