Sunday, October 26, 2014

Tiff's Guest Blog Series: Revlon Scandalous

Hey guys! So this is the first of 3 Halloween-ish colours I wanted to show you this week leading up to Halloween! Revlon's Scandalous!!

Personally, I'm not the biggest orange fan and so for Halloween I tend to go for a good, dark purple! This one was given to me as a present last year and I wasn't in love with in the bottle, so I held off trying it for quite a while. But I got to tell you, on the nail, with a thick coat of topcoat to help smooth it out it is an absolute stunner. I wish I'd swatched it sooner!! :)

This polish is a really good dark, vampy black jelly with bright purple small and larger hex glitters. It can be worn on its own and will go opaque is three coats, or you can layer one coat over black. It looks exactly the same both ways.










For the pictures, I layered one coat of this over OPI's black onyx and I used seche vite as my top coat.  Hope you guys my favourite Halloween purple! I have a green and an orange coming up before Halloween so come back and check those out too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!