Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tiff's Guest Blog Series: Psst! I Love Wallis!!

Hey guys! I’m back with another fall-ish pol-ish for you LOL! I’m really lame, I know. This one is Butter London “Wallis”!! This polish has been on my wishlist for a while now and when I found out Sharra had it, I NEEDED to borrow it! :D So “Wallis” is a gorgeous moss green with a gold shimmer that makes it so glowy and shiny.

As soon as I got outside and took one look at this polish it just screamed “photoshoot me!!!” LOL SOoooo I went a little picture happy! Hehehehe! Sorry I’m not sorry! :P


So this is two coats of Wallis without top coat:













Check out my new friend!! Handsome isn't he/she?!
So basically Wallis is all kinds of gorgeous! I was concerned that it wouldn't match my skin tone very well, but I actually think it's very flattering! I still haven't given this one back to Sharra. Hehehehe I just want to wear it once for reals and then I'll give it back! But I'm just so busy trying different Halloween nail art, I haven't found the time yet! I'm really excited about some of the ideas I'm trying. Can't wait to show you guys =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!