Friday, September 5, 2014

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Viola

Hi all! This is a big deal. A few weeks ago I got a new iPod touch with a 5MP camera (same as the blackberry I've been using). I also found a watermarking app and so this is the first post I will be making entirely from my device. I think adding links is going to be bad here but maybe I can get the bare bones up and expedite this process to get you posts more quickly! Yay!

Alright, today I have a couple photos of A bright neon purple called Viola from the Midnight Garden collection. This first photo is one coat, followed by two. It is a one coater but I did do two just to feel better.



So bright! What do you think? I'm a sucker for purple.

Check out Rainbow Honey on their website and Facebook!

(PS I am sorry for those pics ugh, I need more practice and if it doesn't work I'll go right back to my BB.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!