Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Swatch: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Pat on the Black

Last but not least from the Influenster VoxBox, Sally Hansen CSM Pat on the Black, which is in fact PURPLE! It's also quite a dark purple, more like the second photo than the first. My flash betrayed me.

Two coats to opacity but as you can see with the flash there were some bald spots though I certainly did not notice just by looking at it.







That's not so bad. I have some neat and easy nail art coming up with this though so stick around =3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!