Thursday, February 13, 2014

Brace yourselves, Valentine's Day is coming....

TOMORROW! Hurrah! The first of the Valentine's nail art posts! I kept this one subtle since I actually had it on my nails at the end of January. I started with Sally Hansen CSM Pat on the Black and then, using just the brush from another of my Sally Hansens (Cruel Heart) I stroked on a heart!



Without proper light it was difficult to see, but this was perfect. I decided I wanted to hollow it out though, so I carefully filled in the middle with Pat on the Black again.






This lasted about a week! I love hearts. I may do another hearts design before Valentine's. Have you seen any good ones yet this year? Feel free to link me here or on my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!