Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Swatch: Pure Ice Party of Five

Happy belated new year! Sorry this is so late! I have been doing my nails and taking pictures, though this is the first chance I've gotten to sit down and actually write some posts. I've got two guest posts too, so keep an eye out!

Anyway, for my NYE, I painted my nails a bright silver with Rainbow Honey Annual Emotion over which I painted yet another gift from Nails for the Sake of Sanity's Kelly, Pure Ice Party of Five. The diamonds all laid flat and varied between holographic teal to holographic silver rainbow lasers. It was surprisingly pretty.




That's all I've got for you today! I hope you had a great holiday. Nose to the grindstone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!