Thursday, January 9, 2014

GUEST POST: Reana's New Year

PHEW, okay, I'm getting back in the swing of things here... I'm just really lazy about plugging in my phone and watermarking my photos. Still. My boyf made it easier and I still can't be bothered. Wow, Sharra, new levels for 2014, so proud.

Anyway, my friend did this gorgeous nail art for her New Year's Eve and it looks like a pretty awesome frosty party. She used Revlon Blue Lagoon over a base of Wet&Wild French White Creme. The tips are done with Witchcraft Nail Art in silver glitter and the glitter on the accents is Revlon Stunning. I think I may have to go looking for some of these...


I really like it! I'm always surprised by how much I enjoy non-traditional french manicures.

In lieu of her own social media, Reana asked me to link you to Translink Harrassment, which is the tip of the iceberg in problems men make for women that make us fear for our safety, and the bystander effect. It's some scary stuff.

What do you think? Silver just seems to remind everyone of NYE. I hope y'all had a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!