Monday, December 2, 2013

Swatch: I Love Nail Polish Cygnus Loop

The last of my winnings from Nailhilism (still the best name ever!) and also the last of the first Multichrome collection from I Love Nail Polish!

Cygnus Loop is a surprisingly gorgeous (why am I still surprised at all ever?) indigo chrome that goes magenta to gold at the edges. Let the photos do that talking...










How's that for you? And now that they're all up, what's your favourite of the collection? Did you pick any up for yourself?

Thanks again to Harriet at Nailhilism for her giveaway, and for my winning of it ;D She has both a blog and Facebook page. She also recently had some cool news you should go check out.

And Barb at I Love Nail Polish, with her fantastically professional shop and Facebook page.

Go say hi and tell them I sent ya =3
<3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!