Saturday, December 28, 2013

Simple Double Accent

Alright! I hope everybody scored some fantastic deals on Boxing Day! I didn't do any shopping because I am literally down to my last $20 but I did spend some good times with Branden's famjam =3 (I also got some studs and loose glitter to play with, thanks Antayas! I'll be getting on those soon!)

Anyway, you knew I couldn't leave that last post with just a glitter double accent, right? I completely wasn't feeling it and felt like it needed a little something else. I kept it simple and just took Julep Cara with a dotting tool and tried to make little swirlies over Andrea. I like how it turned out, and I think if I try the double accent again, it's going to require a design just as this one did.





What do you think? I hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!