Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Swatch: ILNP My Little Glacier

So I had a plan for this which didn't really turn out, and I had to do these on a time crunch so I missed the sunshine for my photos... plus my cuticles are in a terrible state, so basically I'm apologizing for this whole post. There are much better photos out there if you want to look at My Little Glacier for reals.

I did three coats, and the shift was extremely difficult to capture. Again, it might have been easier in the sunshine, and I might time travel and add pics later. Under a lamp, it actually looks like a very fine, a little faint linear holographic. In proper light, it turned purple at the edges, and my camera didn't like that.

PICSPAM :D









 Oh hey those pics aren't so bad, are they? What do you think? It's gorgeous, just like the rest of this collection <3

Don't forget, ILNP  has a website and a Facebook and Barb is fab =3

What's your favourite so far? Do you know what's next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!