Saturday, October 12, 2013

Swatch: I Love Nail Polish Ginger Spice Latte

And another :D This time, a glitter topper that just screams fall. ILNP is an amazing brand and just recently came out with the Ultrachrome collection (of which I am a proud owner, but I'll tell you about that later). They're also a pretty high end brand so I hadn't had a chance to try them yet (shipping, ugh). BUT, I jumped on the chance when it did come up and got a couple things for a great price on sale.

One of them was Ginger Spice Latte, which I layered over CagedBird Equinox in a glitter gradient fashion.




ILNP does the most amazing job with everything. The label is beautiful, they each come in their own little box and the cap is rubber-grippy! Barb is also just about the nicest person and very active on Facebook and her shop <3 Visit her, tell her I sent you, and look out on this blog for a little more of her stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!