Thursday, October 10, 2013

Swatch: CagedBird Lacquer Equinox

Hi everyone! Who else is happy for fall to be here? It's been nice weather lately so it's pretty awesome.

I have this really pretty and perfect colour for today. I'm pretty sure I got it last year at a Black Friday Sale at CagedBird Lacquer's Etsy shop. The bottles are suuuper cute, and you might remember that the other colour I got was Your Pal, M.M. Anyway, here we go.

Equinox takes two coats to become opaque, but I used three. It's a rosy copper colour with gold flecks in there. I'd call it a foil. The brush and bottle are also spot on and easy to use.





It's quite red-washed in these photos but it leans closer to orange for sure. It's overall lovely and I'm glad I bought it when I got the chance. The presentation on the bottles is ADORABLE too. The brand label is a bow, the cap is tied with a tiny ribbon and the name of the polish is in its own font along the cap as well. This brand is just doing a good job.

What do you think? Do you like when bottles come with little touches like ribbons around the cap?

Check out CagedBird on Facebook and Etsy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!