Saturday, July 13, 2013

Swatch: Sinful Colors Captivate Me

I have a magnetic! Because sometimes I want art and I am lazy =3 What's awesome is that the Sinfuls I got have the star magnets which are suuuuper cool - way better than those wave ones.

Anyway, the first photo I have is one coat, no magnet and then a second coat and magnet.

It's a really nice raspberry colour...
 The separates into a darker plum when magnetised.




Just for shits and giggles, I wanted to see what it looked like matte!




Personally I think it looks super cool, but the star pattern is much more subtle than when it's left shiny. I wanted some glitter so I put on a coat of Rainbow Honey XOXO and matted it. I don't think it did much but I took pictures anyway.



Did you like it better shiny or matted? With glitter or without?

What's your favourite magnetic polish, or did you avoid this trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!