Monday, July 15, 2013

Swatch: Sally's Girl Glam #812057

Y'know, if they're gonna name it, they should make that name easy to find....

Anyway, I got this in my birthday package from (my mom's) aunt! It's one of those 99c minis from sallybeauty.com. On the first coat, I was reeeally disappointed how sheer it was, especially given it was a mini, but the second coat really covered everything except for a couple bits which a third coat evened out nicely. My index and ring finger needed three coats but my middle and pinky didn't.



As you can see, there's a really nice coppery-gold shimmer and for the 59 to 99 cents that these minis cost I can't really see you going wrong. Surprisingly, this is also unlike any colour I have :D Very girly.

What's your favourite pink?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!