Saturday, June 22, 2013

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Femme Bot

THE LAST OF THE ROBOTS. Femme bot is PINK, though on the nails it looked quite mauve. It was opaque in one coat but I did two, and it applied like butter, like all the rest of the collection except Skyward Bot.





It's really pretty and quite subdued. It's not the best colour on my skin but Branden's mom loved this. I'm supposed to remember to take it to her actually, along with these next two. I decided it needed something extra so I pulled up one of my favourite glitter mixes, RH The Worst Possible Thing (Rarity<3!!) with Sally Hansen Urban Chic since the sun was out and I could use some rainbows.









Sorry about the cut up cuticles. What do you think? It's quite tame compared to some of my other nails =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!