Friday, April 26, 2013

Swatch: Glitzology Partly Cloudy

Hi guys! I'm actually really impressed with the pictures I took today! I love the colours <3

I started with Essence You Belong To Me, which is unfortunately running out and getting gloopy. Gonna need some thinner in it soon but it's a lovely pastel blue and I will have to replace it. Hopefully essence still has it in their new bottles =3.

ANYWAY, then I put Glitzology Partly Cloudy over top. I looooooooooove Stacy's glitters! Look at all those shapes!







Then I matted it! Because purty! (After replaying my wrecked pinky finger with Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet...)



Eeeeee <3

You guys should go like her on Facebook and check out her wares on Etsy <3 She likes to have sales quite a bit ;)

4 comments:

  1. Those colors sure are pretty! The name of that glitter just fits your mani so well. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really liked this combo a lot actually =3

      Delete
  2. Pretty! I love what you chose to layer the glitter over it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!