Thursday, March 28, 2013

Swatch: Del Sol Secret Crush

A colour changer! It's been sunny (though windy) here lately so that's what I based today's choice on <3

First up, swatches in the shade. It's a pretty orangey-pink with a little bit of a dark blue/purple shimmer in it. As with my other Del Sols, it's quite sheer, so this is 5-6 thin coats. They each dried very quickly though, so it didn't bother me.


 You can see here it started to change colour.




This last photo seems to be the extent of it, but you must also remember that it is only the beginning of spring and the hot sun might do better. It didn't turn the dark purple that the bottle seems to imply, more of a soft mauve colour.

I'm not impressed but this is not a bad colour, and I quite like how it looks. Have you got any Del Sols yet? What's your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!