Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Swatch: Sinful Colors Rise and Shine

Thanks to the lovely, amazing, splendiferous Alyssa at Frugal Polish, I've got a bunch of Sinful Colors to play with =D

Rise and Shine is a bluish green that dries semi-matte (rubber finish!!). It is a little bubbly, but that might be from it's adventures in Canada Post. This polish gave me some photography problems though! My Blackberry decided it was blue, and refuse all other suggestions, so I actually had to break out my camera. Enjoy!


Better...


It's not this blue!! We're gonna try the camera...

Camera...
I'm kind of disappointed that that's the best I could do, it really is a lovely colour. It also dried quick, and only required two coats! It's also the first semi-matte I have.

Do you guys have this colour? How would you describe it?

6 comments:

  1. It's pretty! I think it's really interesting how different Sinful Colors have different finishes. I have some that came out matte that were not matte in other swatches I've seen, etc. Oh well, makes it interesting because you never know what you'll get lol! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's weird! I was really surprised that this one came out semi-matte. It looks so good when it's wet (shimmery!) and then it dries rubbery. It's the only one I have that's like that but I almost prefer it because I can always make full matte or gloss finishes with topcoats =D

      Delete
  2. I love this color. SinfulColors is one of the best inexpensive nail polish brands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inexpensive for you!! Like I mentioned, Alyssa sent these to me (shipping was ~$12) and it was still less expensive than me buying them in Canada. They charge $6 here! PLUS TAX. This is a great colour though =D Do you recommend any others?

      Delete
  3. Pretty!! I got this for $.99, but haven't tried it yet. I'm slowly making my way through my untrieds. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Thanks! I am definitely doing the same thing! This is a nice colour, just SO hard to capture.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!