Thursday, October 11, 2012

Swatch: Sinful Colors Amethyst

Another Sinful Colors! Again, from Frugal Polish =D I used Amethyst to replace Julep Charlotte, which I got in a box and found it was too dusty a purple for me. Amethyst looks a lot like Julep Charlotte, but is a couple shades darker. I applied in two thin coats or one thick one (sometimes the brush put more on than I meant to) but, nice opacity and dried rather quickly.

On that note, these pictures are much too dark. The third is colour accurate.



COLOUR ACCURATE

Sorry for the pinky mess!

What's your favourite Sinful Colors?

3 comments:

  1. I love this polish! I think my favorite Sinful Colors is Daddy's Girl, or maybe Mint Apple. I don't know, there's too many to choose from :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mint Apple looks amazing but it's one of the colours I have too many of because I keep buying regardless of dupes xD Daddy's girl looks like Julep Maggie in some pictures and closer to Amethyst in colour in others. Weird!

      Delete
  2. Get your hands on one in Walgreens if you're from USA =D They're only $0.99 there, whereas up here in Canada they're $5.99 + tax O_o; Dunno how that happened.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!