Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Swatch: Julep Jodie and Piper Polish

Julep Jodie is classic Julep formula. Two coats, dries quick and shiny and gorgeous colour. It's kind of a dusky autumnal red with shimmer. I wanna apologize for the mess, I did this real quick (it's past my bedtime).

So to make things more interesting, I decided it was time to try the Spectraflair topcoat from Piper Polish. I am incredibly glad I found this because that flame is amazing. Take a look =D
In direct bright light

In direct bright light again

Ditto above
Out of direct bright light
It dried nicely, SO SMOOTH and stunk like a motherf***er. I am ready to try this outside and wait for the compliments =D

As usual, click here for Julep and use the code PENNY for a one cent intro box after you do the quiz.

And Piper Polish is on Etsy with a lot of holographic polish =D

Have you also liked my Facebook page yet? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!