Saturday, September 15, 2012

Swatch: Essence High Spirits

Y'know sometimes you buy a colour just 'cause it's a great deal and it's a little bit unusual? But you don't expect to actually like it that much? High Spirits was one of those for me.

In the bottle it's a shimmery olive green, not usually my favourite colour. It's pretty neutral, which also isn't my favourite thing...

Boy was I wrong.



That silver shimmer is just so unexpected! I couldn't believe how much I actually loved this colour. Essence, you genius... This is two coats, and there is zero streakiness. Perfect formula as usual. No bubbles either!

You can really see the shimmer here <3
I don't even know what else to say. Clearly this is an old bottle, and I just checked - it doesn't look like they've brought back this colour yet =(. If you see it on a sale rack somewhere, grab one for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. I got myself a bottle when they had their usual sale before the introduction of the semi-annual new sortiment. Haven't worn it yet though... But seeing your swatch... I think I'm glad to have bought it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got one! I am still surprised that I like it lol xD

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!