Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Swatch: Essence Wake Up!

Hello! Today I have another Essence. We all know this is my favourite brand right now, but Wake Up gave me some problems =( It's this gorgeous BRIGHT orange creme, opaque in one coat but I kept getting bubbles and bad spots! I think it's just me because I've never had this problem before. Anyway, pics!

BRIGHT ORANGE

Somehow even brighter in person.
As is usual of essence polishes, it dried fabulously shiny and incredibly quickly. It took me a bit, but I managed to get it smooth and bubble free. Excellent summer neon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!