Saturday, August 8, 2015

Swatch: Cult Nails Nakizzle's Shizzle and ILNP My Private Rainbow

Happy Monday!

I had been looking for a blue to replace Julep Claire, which is one of my favourite colours and I've almost finished (imagine!!) and when the Cult Nails clearance sale I scooped up Nakizzle's Shizzle, which I had been coveted despite its terrible name.

It was opaque in two coats, smooth finish.






I didn't have topcoat on hand so I used ILNP My Private Rainbow, which really does not have much holo even in the sunshine and I would not recommend.




Nada. It's still kind of pretty and it makes a good topcoat. There's a tiny bit of sparkle but it's subtle. Not for me. OH WELL. Get one of the other holos if you're going to order from ILNP.

This was the base for my Pride nails from the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!