Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Swatch: Cult Nails Time Traveler

One of our last purchases together before this blog became a single authorship endeavor was the Cult Nails Clearance and I am really happy I got this beauty. I have one dark blue in Julep Marisa and the tiny bottle is actually running low and I wanted a nice replacement.

TWO COATS.




It's a beautiful rich blue! If you're a Dr. Who fan you get the reference. I am not a Doctor Who fan so just enjoy the Tardis Blue and I hope you have yourself a good one ;D

Did anybody get some goodies from Cult Nails before they shut down?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!