Saturday, January 31, 2015

Swatch: ILNP Electric Carnival (T)

Hi guys!! What's up? Today I have INLP Electric Carnival swatched for you! I'm really enjoying playing with this flakie collection, they are amazingly shifty, gorgeously opaque and oh so versatile!! Damn they are the bomb! I seriously can't stop talking about how awesome they are!

So my boyfriend decided I should try putting the "green-red duochrome one over black because it'd be so cool" so I did it as a gradient over OPI Black Onyx (my fav black btw) hahaha its not the most original combo, but he did good, it looks awesome!

Unfortunately I had a combination of terrible weather and camera fails so my pictures are sub-par. Sorry!!




 







So the rest of these pictures are matted with Essie Matte About You!!


Hope you guys have a great weekend!!

xoxo,
Tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!