Monday, December 8, 2014

Swatch: OPI Germanicure (S)

I have a big old HTF [discontinued?] score today. Canada's Black Friday meant one of the little salons in my city did a buy 2 get 1 free sale on their OPI's and I found the Julep Caroline near-dupe I've been searching for!

Here is 3 coats of OPI German-icure. I'm sorry if you're sick of it, it is rightfully a popular colour. That being said, if anyone sees Julep Caroline in stock again, shoot me a note. The first two photos are without topcoat, the rest are with.



Aaaaaaand SHINY:




It is VERY close to Julep Caroline and I don't think if I hadn't gotten it on sale I would recommend getting both but I am quite happy to have both. Caroline is a bit more chunky of a shimmer than Germanicure's fine grains. From my photos in the previous post, you can also see it is deeper and a little more brown than OPI. I like them both. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!