Sunday, November 9, 2014

Tiff's Guest Post Series: Picture Polish Eyre

Hey guys! So I picked a few polishes from Nail Polish Canada about 2 weeks ago and I just couldn't say no to another Picture Polish. They are just so special!

So this is Picture Polish eyre. It is a metallic dusty blue scattered holo. It looks darker and grey-er in direct light and brighter and purple-ier in the shade. The scattered holo is so so prominent in the sun. None of my pictures do it justice! In the shade the holo hides, but there are little silver flecks in it that are pretty too and only show in the shade.


The top two pictures are in the shade and the bottom two are in the sun


Direct Sunlight


Direct Sunlight


Direct Sunlight


Shade


Shade (the colour is more accurate in this picture)


Look at that sparkle!



By the way, formula wise this polish is easy-peezy. This was two coats and top coat. 

Hope you guys have a good rest of your weekend! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!