Thursday, November 6, 2014

Tiff's Guest Blog Series: Sephora Shark Attack

Hey guys! This is the next Sephora mini I have swatched for you!! This is yet another one with a summer name... This one actually looks the most summer-y to me though. I picture it with big yellow sunflowers drawn on. :) I'll have to do that when the monsoons clear for the year. Haha!  Here in Vancouver we get rain rain rain until June-ish.

Okay okay on to the polish, this is a bright sky blue creme polish. I want to call it cornflower but when you google that you get some pictures of a light purply blue, and some of the vibrant greeny blue I'm thinking of. What do you guys consider a cornflower blue?? Am I thinking of something else?

















So pretty right!!? Maybe the least seasonally appropriate, but I really like it none the less!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!