Friday, November 7, 2014

Swatch: Julep Claudette

I have the best friends! A couple weeks ago, one of them offloaded a bunch of her old polish's onto me and I'll slowly get through them just like all those Rainbow Honey's I ordered.

One of the ones in the batch was Julep Claudette which I would describe as a dusky red. It's a little subdued if you can call a red that and has a bit of a brownish orange tone to it that reminds me of the dawn of colour TV when everything was muted. It's a one coater! I did two though and the brush is horrible. Other than that I really like this colour and it is very autumnal and fitting for November.





This last photo is the most colour accurate I think. Poor blackberry just couldn't do much better.

I'm gonna get back into this guys! But if you haven't figured it out yet, we're gonna rope Tiff into staying so despite my apparently lack of motivation there will be content :) Hopefully I can think of something to put over this colour, it is begging for nail art!

So who's started Christmas shopping?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!