Sunday, November 23, 2014

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Neon Blossom

Neonsss~~~ I'm not ready to let them go yet (but I'll get over it by next post, there are some GORGEOUS fall polishes out this year!).

This is from my last Rainbow Honey order, Neon Blossom over yesterday's ACO Neon Blue. The chunky glitters were easy to work with, came out of the bottle and off the brush with a little bit of dabbing. It worked really well actually!






BRIGHT.



And so sparkly!

Alright, alright, I'm letting the neons go... Fall polishes coming your way!

-Sharra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!