Monday, November 24, 2014

Swatch: ILNP Abundance (S)

Okay, all, I know you just saw this polish from Tiff a few days ago, but we both ordered it and I am not going to NOT show you this.




So the first night I got this, I did three coats and got those photos above. I was a little disappointed by what I was seeing, it doesn't look that impressive right? Oh but the next morning the sun came out...






Uuuuungh, if that golden bronze wasn't enough, there's the shift...




I am dying. I love Barb's ILNP brand.

Go buy your own!

ILNP.com
Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!