Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Swatch: ILNP Nostalgia (H)

Hi guys! Happy Tuesday! This is the second polish I picked up in ILNP's Halloween sale, Nostalgia! I originally saw swatches of this one last winter and I wanted it soooo bad but the shipping to Canada was killer for one polish. So I yearned from a distance lol until now! I'm so excited! I have nothing anywhere close to this one.

Nostalgia (H) is a very shifty "ultrachrome" (that's shiftier than your run of the mill duochrome lol) with a linear holo. The colour spectrum shifts from forest green to grass green to gold to orangey-red to a plumy-maroon. Or at least that's what I see! I always like my duochromes over black (I really don't know if it makes a difference, but I feel like it makes the colours a touch brighter) so this is two coats over OPI Black Onyx plus top coat (because it was a little brush-strokey and I thought the top coat might hide it and it did to some degree)






















 Hope you guys like my swatches and have an awesome day! See ya tomorrow!

XOX,
Tiffany.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!