Monday, October 20, 2014

Tiff's Guest Blog Series: Nail Polish Canada Halloween Contest Entry!

Hi everyone! I FINALLY have my contest entry ready to go!! This idea is one I've been playing with for a whole two weeks to get right. When I heard that American Horror Story I was inspired to do a creepy, vaudeville, dark circus theme!! I've actually ran a few trial runs of this manicure in the last weeks, and it's finally perfect. I'm so in love with how this turned out! If you interested a wrote up a teeny bit of an explanation of how I did the nail art and the colours I used at the bottom of the post!

I really hope you guys like my entry and if you do PLEASE PLEASE vote!! Every vote means the world to me! :) Thanks for checking out my art!! (If you do vote please put it as "alira23.blogspot.ca -Tiffany")

















The two colours I used were OPI Taupe-less Beach and L'Oreal Haute Couture Red, I also used black, red and white dollar store stripers. Taupeless beach was mixed with white and sponged for the marble effect.


All the artwork was painted onto saran wrapped CD cases and then transferred onto my nails. These are my left over trials!
At the suggestion of Kate from Fishing 4 Beauty I added this to a Halloween link up! Check it out for some ideas on spooky manicures!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!