Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Prussian Sky

That last post was my 500th, wow o_o And that makes this one 501! Not as nice a ring to it...

Anyway, I am well into the throes of summer and needed a cool colour to remind me of deep cold water, hopefully tropical.

Prussian Sky is from Rainbow Honey's Midnight Garden collection and took two coats. It's glorious.




I tried to get some pictures with flash but they are not at all colour accurate..



It is an absolutely gorgeous colour though. I am really happy.


I've got the rest of this collection to go through too. Any ideas? What are your favourites?

Check out Rainbow Honey's website <3 or go say hi on Facebook (and tell them I sent ya!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!