Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Metalmark

One more swatch post and then I did some nail art!

Over RH Sparkling Agave, one coat and some dabs of RH Metalmark, a gorgeous silver/green glitter mix that includes BUTTERFLIES. I am so glad for shaped glitter. It makes me really happy. They were not hard to find and get out of the bottle and onto the nail either which is a BIG PLUS.





This combination was really hard to photograph because IRL it glows.


Apparently I also suck at taking pictures also because it is hard to see but there are two butterflies on my ring finger... Sorry.

Are you like me, getting super excited over all sorts of glitter shapes or could you do without? What's your favourite shape of glitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!