Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Swatch: China Glaze Shell We Dance

The months are getting away from me! Lucky for you guys, I have nothing going on for the summer except maybe a couple tutoring gigs until June which means more posts. Too bad I can't subsist on attention from the internet alone...

Anyway, I didn't get into the program I was trying for (THIS year) so to make myself feel better I spent some of the hard earned money I'd been saving for the past eight months. I KNEW I wanted the CG Sea Goddess collection and lucky for me, they're on clearance at Sally Beauty! Unlucky for me they've been on clearance for a while but I managed to snatch two in the store near me and order the rest online for almost-but-not-quite full price (after shipping). So look forward to those and some art with them too! The colours are just too gorgeous.

Starting with Shell We Dance (yes we SHELL!) a pretty pink textured matte glitter much like the Zoya Pixie Dusts. Hopefully this will fill the holes in my collection for rich cool colours <3 I did three coats, and after two days there was no chipping, though I have by now (4 days) picked off some nails in their entirety. Keep in mind I like that, and it means you'll get a new post soon.





I really, really, really like this trend.

(How about you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!