Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Nailpolishcanada.com Easter Nail Art Contest!

Nailpolishcanada.com is doing it again :D A contest! They're certainly getting the hang of this, eh? Now if only I could.

I already had China Glaze Teal the Tide Turns down and I knew I wanted to do a skittles mani with my textured polishes so this design includes China Glaze Shell We Dance and Seahorsin' Around and my precious Zoyas Dahlia, Beatrix, Solange, Destiny and London. Incidentally, you can buy all of these on nailpolishcanada.com









A little messy but not the worst thing I've done. Sometimes skittles are fun! I need to try textured bunnies again sometime, maybe after I've got the rest of my CG's (aka the white one =3).

Vote for me HERE <3 (You have until tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!