Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Baking: BANANA BREAD

Guys I found a cool recipe! It is ONE BANANA BANANA BREAD! I found it HERE. I've made it twice so far (two loaves each time) and it is fool-proof and has few ingredients and tastes like banana.

Okay, so basically you get all the ingredients and dump them all in a big bowl. I doubled the recipe but here's 1x:

1 egg
Milk until egg+milk = 1 cup (I used almond milk here! yum!)
0.5 cup butter
1.5 cups flour
1 cup white sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract

and of course, one banana!


Everything in the bowl! I mixed it by hand and it didn't take long though you can totally use a mixer (those things scare me though, I avoid them at all costs). Mix it until most of the lumps are gone, but not too much or it'll be too dense.


Fill the loaf pans two-thirds full!


Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 55 minutes.


The toothpick test was the perfect check. Breakfast is served!

It was pretty much gone the second it came out of the oven so no pics of the sliced up pieces. Yum! Let me know if you try this. Do you have any favourite recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!