Thursday, December 19, 2013

Press Release: Babyliss Miracurl

I was contacted by a representative from NailPolishCanada.com about posting to you guys about a new product they're offering. I feel like I've seen it somewhere before recently, but it really is pretty neat looking and it makes me miss my long, long hair. I was looking at just copy-pasting the press release I was sent but it was really cheesy and silly and just a little too blech for me, especially when it's talking about flat hair being the most horrible thing and kids are freezing without families in first world countries....

ON THAT HAPPY NOTE: It's called the "Miracurl" and Nail Polish Canada wants to give away three of them if you just click here and scroll to the bottom to tell them why you need a "Christmas Miracurl" (lol).

They also have this stupidly long video.

The giveaway is open to Canada and the US. It's always fun to win stuff so give it a shot and let me know if you do!

I really, really, really miss my long hair guys... (sometimes... when stuff like this comes up. Bah.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!