Saturday, December 14, 2013

NCC December #1: Inspired by Art (Monet)

Oh god, I was really tempted to not post this. I didn't bother watermarking this mess anyway. I googled "art" and went through what came up which included the usual (Mona Lisa, Van Gogh...) and also Monet.

That looked easy enough, right? Some gradient sponging...?

Sure.

I started with Julep Marisa, then sponged on Julep Nessa but that wasn't working, so I picked up Zoya Solange (Pixie Dust) because it needed to be opaque if nothing else! Definitely opaque. I continued on that stream with Destiny and Beatrix.







I used black acrylic paint to try to get the uh... cathedral or whatever on there...

Bah. I tried though.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!