Saturday, December 7, 2013

NailPolishCanada.com Winter Nail Art Contest #2: Decorations!

Okay so I'm trying out this new phone with its 3MP (rather than 3.15MP) camera...




Aaaand it's super shit. SWITCHING BACK BRB.



So my BB is not so good at colour... But at least you can see what I put on my nails now.

This is piCture pOlish whimsy, with a glitter gradient of Glitzology Snow Day and then a string of lights drawn on with Sharpie and dotted with Orly Rockin Rockette, Julep Nessa, Gosh Holographic Hero and where there was space, WetnWild Caribbean Frosh (446C).

I'm on time at least =_=

Vote for me here: http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/2013-holiday-nail-art-challenge-week-2-decorations/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!